The Davison County Fairgrounds Complex is located at 3200 West Havens. The facility is available for unlimited events such as meetings, sporting events, shows, exhibits, rummages, flea markets, wedding receptions and family reunions. The Davison County Activity Center is ideal for indoor auctions. The Davison County Fairgrounds Complex also plays host to numerous agricultural, youth, and 4-H activities.
Contact the Fairgrounds Office: Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Exhibit Hall / Activity Center
- The Meeting Hall is divisible into two (2) separate rooms.
- V-Tel Room – 22ft x 44 ft – 56 people (Classroom Setting)
- Meeting Hall: Dimensions: 85 ft X 50 ft
- Activity Center: 125 ft X 120 ft General Display & Activities
- Room A 55 ft X 50 ft
- Room B 30 ft X 50 ft
Meeting Hall Seating Capacity
- 144 People —-> Classroom Style (Tables & Chairs – 4 People per table one side)
- 360 People —-> Banquet Style (Tables & Chairs – 8 People per table, 4 per side)
- 450 People —-> Theatre Style (Chairs in Rows with Front Presentation Table)
Portable Bleachers are also available for use onsite only.
Activity Center (Looking east)
“Curtain in the center of room to divide in half if needed”
Activity Center (Looking west)
Advertising SPACE AVAILABLE – Contact Fairgrounds Office 605-995-8620
Meeting Rooms A & B
NOTE: Kitchen (far corner), Projector Screen and Pull out divider wall
V-tel Room (classroom setup)
“70 TV with HDMI cable for computer connection at front of room”
Davison County Fairgrounds 3200 West Havens Ave. Mitchell, SD 57301