Brenda Bode (R)
Brenda Bode – Chair
Term Began 2014
District 3 includes 10.5 Townships which is everything except the City of Mitchell and a small portion Northwest of Mitchell. You must reside in District 3. Brenda has served as Chairperson from 2016 to present.
To see a detailed map of the Districts, click on the Commission page or see the links below.
Brenda went to school in Mt. Vernon before graduating from Mitchell Technical Institute in the Accounting Program. She is a partner in the Bode family farm in the northwestern part of Blenden Township. Brenda is also a SDSU Master Gardner and on the Women In Blue Jeans Executive Board.
Brenda currently sits on the following Boards, Committees, or is a member of an Association relative to being a County Commissioner:
- Insurance Committee
- Davison/Hanson Extension Board
- Davison County Fair Board
- Legislative Contact Person
- County Highway Board
- Davison County Planning & Zoning Commission
- County Weed Board
- James River Water Development Representative
- County Liaison Extension/Fairgrounds, Highway Department and Weed Supervisor
- Davison County Drainage Board
- SDML Workers’ Compensation Fund Board of Trustees
- SD Association of County Commissioners Board of Directors
Commissioner District Maps