The Davison County Fairgrounds Complex is located at 3200 West Havens, Mitchell, South Dakota. The facility plays host to agricultural related, youth, and numerous 4-H activities. The facility is also available for meetings, sporting events, shows, exhibits, auctions, rummages, flea markets, wedding receptions and family reunions.
Scheduling of the facility by any and all parties including County Staff will be done through the Davison County Fairgrounds.
- Scheduling dates & times will be done on a first come, first serve basis.
- Four hour blocks will run from 8:00 AM-12 Noon, 1:00 PM-5:00 PM, and 6:00 PM-10:00 PM.
- All Day blocking will run from 8:00 AM until midnight.
Contact the Fairgrounds office Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon, 1:00 PM- 5:00 PM at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 605-995-8620
- 25% of the rent for the desired date and time will be due upon scheduling of the date.
- No scheduling will be done until this fee is received.
- This fee will guarantee the date and time requested.
- This is a non-refundable charge if the event is cancelled after scheduled.
- Balance of the rent (75%) will be due at time of key pickup.
- The rent may be dropped off or mailed to:
Davison County Fairgrounds
3200 West Havens Mitchell, SD 57301
3200 Havens Avenue
Mitchell, South Dakota 57301